Need to tidy up your Apple Wallet? Follow along for how to organize and delete Apple Pay cards and passes.
As my colleague Ben Lovejoy has previously discussed, there are some simple changes Apple could make to Apple Wallet for a smoother experience, like giving the option to automatically remove expired passes. But for now, you have to manually remove them.
Read on for how to delete as well as organize Apple Pay cards and passes.
How to organize and delete Apple Pay cards and passes
Deleting cards and passes
- Open the Wallet app on iPhone (double-clicking the Home or Side button won’t offer the same options)
- Tap on the card or pass you’d like to delete
- Tap the … icon in the top right corner
- For passes, the Remove Pass button should be visible without swiping down
- For cards, swipe to the bottom fo the screen at tap Remove This Card
Here’s how these steps look:
As mentioned above, you won’t see the option to remove cards and passes if you open Apple Wallet with the Home or Side button double-click shortcut, only when you open the actual Apple Wallet app.
Repeat these steps for all the cards and passes you’d like to remove.
Organizing cards and passes in Apple Wallet
- Tap, hold, and drag a card or pass in Apple Wallet to organize them
- That’s it!
- You can change your default Apple Pay card in Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > (swipe down) Default Card
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
iPhone & iPad:
- iPhone: How to remove location data from photos and videos before sharing
- iPhone: 5 tips to declutter and organize apps, emails, messages, photos, more
- How to use the Apple Pencil screenshot shortcut on iPad
- How to find out when your iPhone 11 camera is using Deep Fusion
- How to use the Deep Fusion iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera feature
- How to edit messages on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to use the ultra wide camera on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- Audio not working for one of your AirPods? Here’s how to fix it
- How to get AirPods Pro ear tip replacements
- How to clean your dirty AirPods Pro and charging case
- AirPods Pro: How to customize Force Sensor controls
- AirPods Pro: How to use Ear Tip Fit Test and change tips
- AirPods Pro: How to use noise cancellation and Transparency mode
- AirPods Pro vs Powerbeats Pro: How specs, size, price, and more compare
- What’s the difference in AirPods and AirPods Pro? Here’s how size, price, and features compare
- macOS Catalina: How to master Dark Mode for Mac
- How to force iMessage to sync with iCloud on Mac
- macOS: How to set up Force Click with a Logitech MX Master mouse
- Selling your MacBook? Here’s how to repair the butterfly keyboard for free and get more money
- How to check iPad and Mac Sidecar requirements
- How to create a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB install drive [Video]
- How to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina without iTunes
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.