This week Benjamin and Zac unpack WWDC 2017 including tvOS 11, watchOS 4, macOS High Sierra, new Macs, the iMac Pro tease, iOS 11, the new 10.5-inch iPad Pro and second-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, the HomePod smart speaker, and much more. 9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- WWDC 2017: Apple announces iOS 11, macOS 10.13, HomePods, new iPad Pro and more
- Amazon Prime Video coming to Apple TV & TV app later this summer
- Apple announces watchOS 4 Apple Watch update
- Apple unveils macOS ‘High Sierra’ w/ Safari improvements, APFS, more
- Apple updates all iMacs with improved displays, Kaby Lake processors, more
- Apple updating MacBook Pro with Kaby Lake, faster specs, new price; MacBook Air speed bump included
- Apple teases upcoming Space Gray iMac Pro, ‘the most powerful Mac ever’
- Apple launches Metal 2 Developer Kit with support for external graphics, VR headsets
- Apple unveils iOS 11 for iPhone and iPad
- Apple announces AirPlay 2 w/ multi-room support, new social features in Music, more
- Apple announces new 10.5-inch iPad Pro with narrower side bezels, 120Hz refresh rate display
- Apple Pencil: Improved 20ms latency, mark up support in iOS 11, new case w/ storage slot
- Apple officially announces new HomePod speaker to ‘reinvent home music,’ coming in December for $349
- Apple launches new accessories including wireless Magic Keyboard with numeric keypad
- Hands-on with the new 10.5-inch iPad Pro and iOS 11’s ARKit [Video]
- WWDC ’17: First look at Apple’s new iMac Pro [Video]
- A first look at Apple’s ‘HomePod’ Siri speaker at WWDC ’17 [Video + Gallery]
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.