Can’t remember all the apps you’ve authorized to be able to read and write to the Photos app on your iPhone? Read along below for how to check and change your apps’ Photos permissions.
Over time it can be easy to forget all the different apps you’ve allowed to have read/write access to the Photos app on iPhone. Whether you’re doing some regular maintenance or want to check on a specific app, follow along below.
How to check what apps have read and write access to iPhone photos
- Open Settings, swipe down and choose Privacy
- Next tap Photos
- Now you’ll see a list of all the third-party apps with read/write access to Photos
- Tap one to change its permissions
Here’s how these steps look:
Now you’ll see all the apps you’ve granted Photos permissions to on your iPhone.
As shown above, tap on an app to change its Photos privileges.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to change your Instagram password on iPhone
- How to change your Facebook password on iPhone
- How to apply OCR to PDFs on Mac
- How to check iPhone photo orientation before taking a picture
- How to turn off shake to undo on iPhone
- How to change your passcode on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off passcode on iPhone and iPad
- Can you get the Podcasts app on Mac?
- How to cancel your YouTube TV subscription
- How to connect Apple Pencil with your iPad