A range of studies have shown that popular games are sending data to multiple third-party entities, and even the developers concerned may not know what data is being sent to whom.
Angry Birds Stories May 15, 2019
Angry Birds Stories March 19, 2019
Angry Birds got a new lease of life when it came to the Magic Leap, Oculus Rift and Vive headsets. But Rovio is now bringing the augmented reality experience to mobile for the first time, initially exclusive to iPhone and iPad.
It will be available later this spring, but will be available for pre-order from later today …
Angry Birds Stories February 21, 2018
New ‘Angry Birds Champions’ spin-off for iOS lets players battle for real cash
A new Angry Birds title is out for iOS and it’s bringing a new take on the franchise. This time around, players will slingshot the well-known birds and compete for real money.
Angry Birds Stories January 24, 2018
Rovio has updated Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds Evolution for the NFL season with football content.
Bird Island has been tuned into the NFL season thanks to some tinkering from Dr. Strangebird. Now the whole island is hyped up for Super Bowl LII! Join the celebration to collect a brand new bird – The Quarterback, and hit the gridiron for a game of Pigball in the NFLed-out Mighty Metrodome …
Angry Birds Stories September 29, 2015
Tomorrow will mark three months since the launch of iOS 8.4 and Apple Music, and this means that the first free trial sign-ups will begin expiring. In its latest push to retain users, Apple has begun emailing users with set-to-expire trials as well as pushing notifications to their devices. As can be seen in the image above, the notification encourages users to renew.
As we learned in the summer, users who do not manually end their free trial with Apple Music will be automatically opted into continuing their subscription for either $9.99 or $14.99 (family plan). Users who wish to not continue with Apple Music can disable their subscriptions manually via their iTunes account page. Last week, our own Ben Lovejoy weighed the pros and cons of Apple Music in order to make his own renewal decision.
Angry Birds Stories September 21, 2015
Update 1: The list of apps has now been updated with apps identified by Dutch security company Fox-IT. The company is reporting seeing malware traffic from the apps in Europe.
Update 2: Rovio has advised that only the version of Angry Birds 2 in the Chinese App Store was affected.
I wish to clarify that Rovio can confirm that only the Chinese build of Angry Birds 2 — available only on the App Store in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau — is vulnerable to the security issue. All other builds of Angry Birds 2 available in other countries are completely safe and secure. An update of Angry Birds 2 for customers in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau that fixes the issue is coming very shortly.
After yesterday’s revelation that hundreds of iOS apps on the App Store had been infected by malware, security company Palo Alto Networks has posted a list of some of the affected apps – which include Angry Birds 2.
The apps were infected by a fake copy of Xcode dubbed XcodeGhost, unwittingly downloaded by Chinese developers in place of the real thing. It’s believed they downloaded the fake from local servers because it took too long to download the original from Apple’s own servers. It’s not yet known why Apple’s own checks did not detect the malware when apps were submitted to the App Store.
It’s been suggested that over 300 apps are infected, with 31 of them so far identified (list below) … expand full story
Angry Birds Stories July 30, 2015
Angry Birds 2 released for iOS, free to download on the App Store
Rovio has finally released the long-awaited sequel to the original Angry Birds hit mobile game. Since the first title saw phenomenal success on the iOS App Store, the game has gone on to amazing heights with tons of spinoffs. With several official movie tie-ins, including the popular Star Wars titles, Angry Birds is the ultimate success story of the mobile app world. And now, Angry Birds 2 is available to download.
The game retains the key features, in that you fling birds with a catapult in an attempt to destroy blocks and kill green pigs. However, it does have some new features. Some levels now have multiple stages to complete, and you have to choose which bird to launch next. You can challenge other players and there are even more magic spells too, to help you complete difficult levels. As always, there are plenty of pig bosses to wipe out.
It’s free to download and has the expected in-app purchases. Download the app from the App Store.
You can watch the official gameplay trailer below
Angry Birds Stories July 23, 2015
Apple launches massive iOS sale w/ 100 apps for $0.99 ea: Rayman, Angry Birds, Pixelmator, Spider-Man, many more
Unlike most App Store promos, Apple has now quietly kicked off one the largest iOS game/app sales we have seen this year. The news comes courtesy of participating app developer Readdle.
The sale includes 100 apps and games at “new low prices”, most of which are $0.99. While we have posted some of these titles over the past week in our daily/game app roundups, this is the first time they’ve all appeared together in one giant sale. Now is your chance to fill up your app library, as we are seeing all-time lows on games, productivity apps, photography apps and much more.
A couple standouts are Pixelmator (Reg. $5), GoodReader (Reg. $5), The Room Two (Reg. $3), Rayman Jungle Run (Reg. $3), BADLAND (Reg. $4), Real Racing (Reg. $5), Angry Birds titles, and well, far too many to mention here. Not even including the insanely popular Angry Birds games, just these apps alone combine for a 4+ star rating from 100,000 reviews.
You can also download Screenium 3 on Mac for 50% off (Reg. $50) for a limited time.
Angry Birds Stories July 16, 2015
It’s official – Angry Birds 2 is coming on July 30th
It seems an age since Angry Birds first rose to prominence as the best-selling mobile game going. After countless spin-offs and movie tie-ins, it’s about to get its first proper sequel. Rovio announced in a blog post this morning that Angry Birds 2 will officially launch on July 30th.
With 3 billion game downloads, millions of fans across the globe, multiple mashups and spin-offs, collaborations with A-list celebrities and much more, we’re really proud that Angry Birds is the mother of all mobile game apps. And now we’re proud to announce the mother of all sequels – Angry Birds 2!
Rovio hasn’t announced exactly what to expect or which platforms it’ll be available on, but it does say that it will make its way to “app stores worldwide” in two weeks, suggesting that it will almost certainly be available on the most popular platforms: Android and iOS.
Hit the Angry Birds 2 website to sign up and be notified as soon as it’s available. In the mean time, you can grab a bunch of the more popular Angry Birds titles for free, or just $1 in Rovio’s iOS sale.
Angry Birds Stories February 6, 2015
9to5Toys Last Call: iPad mini 2 $250, Valentine’s Day gift deals, iTunes Free App of the Week, more
Today’s can’t miss deals:
Last Call updates:
- ControlAir adds iTunes and Spotify gesture control to any Mac for free
- 2-pack of KANEX 1.6 ft. MFi Lighting to USB Cables $13 (orig. $25)
- 5-pack of Etekcity Wireless Remote Controlled Outlets $22 (Reg. $35)
- Pier 1 Imports coupon code for an extra $10 off $50+ or $25 off $100+, more
- Home: Panasonic Oral Irrigator $22 (orig. $30), Ekobrew K-cup filter $4 (orig. $14), more
- HTC One (M8) w/ 32 GB flash storage, 4G LTE, GSM (factory unlocked) $300 (Reg. $499)
Best Buy 2-day sale: Moto 360 from $220, iPad mini 2 $250, Jawbone UP $30, Beats deals, more
Valentine’s Day Roundup: jewelry extra 30% off at Amazon, ProFlowers 30% off, Gap/Timbuk2/J.Crew up to 40% off, more
iTunes Free App of the Week: Angry Birds Seasons (up to $2.99 value)
Get 67% Off The Productivity Pack (Updated to include 3 Months of Dropbox Pro FREE)
Media: Despicable Me 2 & other Blu-rays $10 each, Big Hero 6 early release, more
More new gear from today:
- New! Cobra emergency vehicle jump starter and USB power bank $80 (Reg. $120+)
- New! Daily Deals: Jawbone Big Jambox (refurb): $150, Motorola Wi-Fi Camera: $65, more
- New! TP-LINK 150Mbps wireless N pocket router (refurb) $10 shipped (orig. $30)
- New! PSA: check your Chromecast for a possible free $6 movie credit offer
- New! Games/Apps: Batman Arkham Asylum for Mac $5, iOS freebies, more
More deals still alive:
- Harman Kardon CL Precision On-Ear Headphones (refurb) $49 shipped (orig. $200), more
- Incase 40% off: MacBook Icon Tensaerlite sleeve $42, iPhone 6 cases from $18, more
- Beats Pill 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker $140 (Reg. $200), Pill XL $240 (Reg. $300), more
- iOttie One Touch Windshield Dashboard Mounts for iPhone 6/Plus $13 (Reg. $20)
- 50% off clearance items today only at A4C: LeapFrog case $12, Bluetooth headset $5, more
- Magazine subs from $4.75 per yr: Dwell, National Geographic, Fast Company, more
- TP-LINK Dual Band Wireless N600 Gigabit Router $45 shipped (Reg. $53+)
- D-Link Wireless 802.11n 720p Network cam $120 shipped (Reg. $165+)
- Sennheiser MM30i in-ear headphones w/ mic & remote $23 Prime shipped (Reg. $50+)
- Cut the cord! Mohu Leaf 50 Ultimate HDTV Antenna (open box): $30 shipped (orig. $90)
- Slow Shutter! is now available for free inside the Apple Store iPhone app (Reg. $1.99)
- Sennheiser HD 558 Over-Ear Headphones $90 shipped (orig. $180)
- Samsung D3 Station 4TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive $100 (Reg. $150)
- Ricoh Monochrome Laser Printer $27 shipped (orig. $40)
- Tons of Lonely Planet guides and books for Kindle Reader: FREE
- Headphones: JBL J55i on-ears $30 (orig. $100), Bose SoundTrue 10% off, more
- LG 34-inch UltraWide LED IPS Monitor w/ Thunderbolt $750 shipped (Reg. $1,000)
- Timex Weekender Men’s/Women’s Watches extra 30% off: from $19 Prime shipped
- Sennheiser PXC 250-II Noise Cancelling Headphones $80 shipped (orig. $200), more
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Over-Ear Headphones (black) $129 shipped (Reg. $169)
New products & more:
- Super Smash Bros. GameCube Controllers $25, Controller Adapters for Wii U $30
- Kitchen Tech: Pressure Cookers make the perfect chicken sandwich, and much more
- Olympus and Samsung queue up new cameras and accessories for the Spring
- SONOS announces new PLAY:1 Blue Note Limited Edition wireless speaker
- This iPhone 6 Batmobile case looks the part and even casts the Bat-Signal
- Gaming For Couples: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and NES Remix Pack
- Life Hack: these simple Velcro ties make cable management a cinch
- Eero beams carefree WiFi to every corner of your home or office
- The Toshiba Encrypted USB Flash Drive arrives
- Raspberry Pi 2 launches with juiced up specs and free Windows 10 at the same low price
Angry Birds Stories October 15, 2014
Angry Birds and Transformers collide in this action-packed, 3D shoot ’em up adventure! The EggSpark has transformed the eggs into crazed robots who are destroying Piggy Island, but who can stop them?! Autobirds, roll out!
Gamers have been waiting for quite some time as the Transformers mash-up game was first announced back in June …
Angry Birds Stories September 25, 2014
After months of teasing, Angry Birds Transformers is now available in select parts of the world. Gamers in New Zealand and Finland can now sample Rovio’s mashup of fowl and robots, with Canada and Australia set to follow soon afterwards. In addition to a soft launch for its new title, Rovio released a new gameplay trailer, revealing that this won’t be your typical Angry Birds title.
Angry Birds Stories September 4, 2014
The latest Angry Birds edition, Stella, hit the app store today, with pink, female characters apparently designed to appeal to girls. The game itself, though, is a variation on the familiar theme of firing birds at pigs hidden in the scenery … expand full story
Angry Birds Stories July 10, 2014
9to5Toys Lunch Break: Angry Birds SW II for iOS free, Seagate Backup Plus 5TB $168, Samsung 51″ Plasma $400, more
Today’s can’t miss deals:
- Angry Birds Star Wars II for iOS goes free ($0.99 value)
- XCOM Enemy Unknown Elite (Mac) $17, Assassin’s Creed Pirates free, more
- Xbox One console (w/o Kinect) for $360 shipped (Reg. $399)
Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Desktop External USB 3.0 Hard Drive $168 shipped (Reg. $220)
Other new deals:
- New! Daily Deals: Samsung 1080p HDTVs From $380, Sony Smart Watch: $69, more
- New! Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7-inch 16GB WiFi Tablet $150 shipped (Reg. $230)
More deals still alive:
Smart home deals:
- Quirky Aros smart window air conditioner $249 shipped (orig. $300)
- $25 off the Wink Hub w/ one accessory purchase or $49 off w/ two accessory purchases
- Free Philips Hue personal wireless lightning bulb ($60 value) w/ purchase of Philips Hue starter pack.
- Home Deals: Cuisinart 5-Speed Juice Extract: $50, KitchenAid Mixer: $180, more
- $50 Bluetooth Speakers w/ mic: Jawbone Jambox (refurb) or Philips Shoqbox (orig. $200)
- Media: Wolf of Wall Street iTunes rental $0.99, Rise Against iTunes First Play, Blu-rays from $5, more
- Logitech Marathon M705 Wireless Laser Mouse (black): $25 shipped (Reg. $50)
- Save 25% on all accessories from T-Mobile, including Olloclip, cases, speakers, more
- Headphones: MEElectronics Bluetooth over-ears $40 (orig. $120), more
- Canon PIXMA Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer w/ AirPrint: $99 shipped (Reg. $200)
- Home Deals: Neato XV-21 auto vac (refurb) $215 (orig. $430), Cuisinart Stand Mixer $300 (orig. $600+), Dyson hand vac $120, more
- Clearance Cases at Best Buy for the iPad Air $10-$15 (Reg. $30-$50)
- Home theater 1080p 3D projectors: BenQ $699 (Reg. $1,099), Optoma $869 (Orig. $2,499)
- LINKSYS AV 4-Port Powerline adapters $40 shipped (orig. $120)
- Save 25% on three wireless accessories at AT&T, includes GoPro, more
New products/ongoing promotions:
- Woot founder’s new daily deal website ‘Meh’ officially opens its doors today
- Microsoft is handing out $75 in credit to select gamers for upgrading to Xbox One
- UE Boom Bluetooth speaker wins Gold at Design Excellence Awards, now $180 (Reg. $200)
- Rayman Fiesta Run available for free on iOS (Reg. $3)
- Samsung’s new 850 Solid State Drives pre-order from $129.99 shipped
- Save 25% on Nomad’s new carabiner, key & credit card sized MFi Lightning cables
Angry Birds Stories June 12, 2014
Get your Role Play on with new Angry Birds ‘Epic’ from Rovio
Get ready for a bird-tastic FREE RPG adventure filled with “weapons” (whatever they could get ahold of), magic, bad guys and silly hats! Lead your feathery team into battle now – it’s going to be EPIC!
EPIC BATTLES! Turn-based battles between our heroic flock of warriors and those green snout-nosed scoundrels! It’s easy to play, but difficult to master!
EPIC WORLDS! Explore a fantasy Piggy Island with everything from tribal villages and frosty mountains to tropical beaches and mysterious caves!
EPIC CHARACTERS! Join Red, Chuck, Bomb and the other heroes as they face King Pig, Wiz Pig, Prince Porky and many more villains!
EPIC UPGRADES! Level up your characters, armor, weapons and potions to become a legendary hero ready to take on the mightiest pig warrior!
EPIC WEAPONS! Craft amazing battle-winning weapons like a wooden sword, frying pan or stick thingy with a sponge on top!
EPIC HUMOR! Plenty of offbeat humor and tons of quirky characters dressed in awesomely silly costumes – like a prickly cactus hat and a matching sword.
Phone Arena called it great for casual gamers but too simple and repetitive for hardcore gamers.
Overall, Angry Birds Epic is one of those must-try casual games. Chances are that hardcore gamers will find it too simple and shallow for their taste, but those who consider themselves casual gamers will surely love Rovio’s newest creation. The game is easy to learn, easy to play, and easy to put down when there’s more serious business to be done, which makes it a great choice for killing a few minutes while waiting for the bus. Although we wouldn’t mind spending an afternoon stashing loot, crafting weapons, and laying waste to those grunting green pigs. Best of all, we never had the feeling that we were being pushed towards buying extra in-game currency (which costs real money, by the way) so don’t be worried about IAPs spoiling your experience. The only thing you might be bothered by are the full-screen pop-up ads that appear from time to time.
Angry Birds Stories May 6, 2014
Rovio launches Flappy Bird-style game ‘Retry’ in select countries
Angry Birds maker Rovio is today launching its latest title in the App Store with the release of ‘Retry,’ a game that appears to be inspired by the gameplay and retro 8-bit graphics of recent hit iOS game Flappy Birds. Although that might be selling it short, as it’s clear from the mechanics shown off in the trailer above that this is much more than just a Flappy Birds clone.
From the guys sitting in the room next to the guys who made Angry Birds, comes RETRY – a game so hard, so addictive, so old school that you’ll think you’ve stepped into an 8-bit time machine and gone back to 1986. Totally rad!
The game is the first release from Rovio’s latest publishing arm “Rovio LVL 11,” which, according to Gamasutra, will exist for Rovio’s new titles that don’t quite fit in with the Angry Birds world. That means you shouldn’t expect to see a ton of cross-promotions with Retry and Angry Birds or any of the other Rovio’s titles.
Retry is already available in the App Store for both iPhone and iPad, but it’s currently only available in Canada, Finland, and Poland. We’d expect to see the title arrive in the US and globally in the near future.
Angry Birds Stories February 13, 2014
After a couple of teases that a new Angry Birds title was incoming, Rovio today announced that a new game called “Angry Birds Stella” is coming soon. The game features a female lead character unlike the majority of Rovio’s other games, but there aren’t many details about how else it might differ from other Angry Birds titles.
Angry Birds Stella will open a door to a part of the Angry Birds universe you’ve never seen before! There will be plenty of fun and adventure, but the bunch of passionate pals will also have to deal with some serious issues in order to protect their friendship and the environment they live in. Luckily, Stella and her friends are good at finding creative solutions!
No word on an official release date, but Rovio says the game will ship sometime in the fall.
Angry Birds Stories January 28, 2014
Rovio responds to claims Angry Birds was targeted by NSA smartphone surveillance program
Yesterday we reported on new leaked docs from Edward Snowden reported by The New York Times and others that detailed secret NSA and GCHQ programs used to siphon data from popular smartphone apps on both iOS and Android. While Apple and Google have yet to respond to the reports, today one of the main developers singled out in the claims has. Rovio, maker of the popular Angry Birds game that was mentioned several times in the reports, today posted a response on its website.
The developer confirms that it in no way works with NSA, GCHQ or any other government organization to provide data about users, but it does point to third-party advertising networks as a possibility of the leaks:
The alleged surveillance may be conducted through third party advertising networks used by millions of commercial web sites and mobile applications across all industries. If advertising networks are indeed targeted, it would appear that no internet-enabled device that visits ad-enabled web sites or uses ad-enabled applications is immune to such surveillance. Rovio does not allow any third party network to use or hand over personal end-user data from Rovio’s apps.
Referring to the third-party advertising networks, Rovio CEO Mikael Hed said the company would have to “re-evaluate working with these networks if they are being used for spying purposes.”
Angry Birds wasn’t the only app specifically mentioned in the leaked docs, however. The reports claim the NSA program is capable of intercepting information ranging from location, age, and sex of users to address books, buddy lists, phone logs, geographic data and more from various mobile apps and third-party ad networks. Twitter, Google Maps, Facebook and others were also specifically mentioned in yesterday’s reports.
Angry Birds Stories December 11, 2013
In a refreshing departure from its iconic flick-and-throw style animated gameplay, Rovio is out with a brand new Mario Kart-like game depicting the ongoing battle between the winged warriors and pesky pigs with Angry Birds GO!
Angry Birds GO! delivers ‘breakneck speed’ downhill racing on Piggy Island in the first three-dimensional version of the series for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. expand full story
Angry Birds Stories October 15, 2013
9to5Toys Last Call: Free Sonos bridge w/ Play speaker, Angry Birds Go!, Lenmar iPhone 5 battery case $40, more
Today’s can’t miss deals:
Get a free Sonos wireless bridge ($49 value) w/ the purchase of any Sonos Play wireless streaming speaker
Game/App Deals: Andry Birds Go! gameplay trailer, Dictionary.com Premium: $2, iOS freebies, more
Lenmar Meridian 2300mAh Apple certified battery case for iPhone 5/5s: $40 (Reg. $80)
Other great deals from today:
- New! Logitech UE 4000 on-ear headphones w/ mic and controls $50 shipped (Reg. $100)
- New! This week’s best entertainment releases: Paul McCartney, Pearl Jam, Eminem, Pacific Rim, more
- New! WD My Passport 2TB Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive (black or silver) $100 shipped
- New! Westinghouse Unplug Bluetooth speaker w/ hands-free calling: $30 shipped (Reg. $65)
- New! MEElectronics noise isolating in-ear headphones w/ playback control, microphone: $35 shipped (Reg. $60)
- New! DashCommand – OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnostics for iOS $10 (Reg. $50)
- New! iPhone/iPod iCade Mobile Game Controller $9 shipped (Reg. $25)
- New! HP Chromebook 11.6″ 1.70GHz, 2GB RAM, pre-order $10 off: $270 shipped
- New! Refurb Tablets: ASUS 32GB Google Nexus 7 $135, Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ $100
The best deals that are still alive:
- LifeBox Water/Dust/Shockproof Case for iPhone 5 as low as $40 shipped (Reg. $80)
- Sony 3D Blu-ray player with WiFi streaming $89 shipped (Reg. $140)
- OtterBox iPhone 5 Defender Series case in multiple colors $20 shipped (Reg. $50)
- Kindle DX 9.7″ eReader w/ free global 3G connectivity $189 shipped (Reg. $239)
- The best Apple-certified (MFi) Lightning cables in various lengths, colors, and styles
Mac software bundles:
- The SuperStacked Mac Bundle: Over $3,000 Worth Of Premium Developer & Designer Tools – $40 today, but price increases everyday it’s on sale.
- Design Bundler #2 with Premium Photoshop Layer Styles and 4 other Mac apps – Name your own price (ends in 1 day)
- The Mac Freebie Bundle 2.0: 10 Apps To Enhance Your Design, Photography & Productivity
New product announcements & reviews:
Angry Birds Stories July 19, 2013
Angry Birds and Croods fans now keep their progress across devices – iOS and Android
After a limited trial back in May, Rovio has now announced that its account-synchronisation feature is being rolled-out globally across both iOS and Android devices. When you download a game to a new device, you just login with your Rovio account to continue right where you left off.
The feature is currently limited to the original Angry Birds and The Croods, but Rovio will be adding all its games over time.
Angry Birds Stories July 15, 2013
Rovio hinted at Angry Birds Star Wars 2 late last week, but today we get an official announcement as well as our first look at gameplay footage and the new Hasbro “Telepods” toys, which appear to let users transfer new characters into the game. The Telepod controller will be available where toys are sold, according to the video, and a broken link to Hasbro is provided.
Angry Birds Stories July 12, 2013
Rovio teases July 15th announcement for brand new Angry Birds Star Wars game
Last November, Rovio introduced a new Angry Birds Star Wars game that brought iconic Star Wars locations and characters from the movies into the Angry Birds gameplay universe. Today the developer is teasing what looks to be an entirely new Star Wars themed Angry Birds game. While Rovio’s initial tweet only mentioned a “Big new game announcement” coming this Monday, it later confirmed on its blog that the announcement will be for “a brand new game” with “the biggest character line-up ever, awesome new powers, and maybe even a few surprises!”
On top of the teaser, Rovio is also making Angry Birds Star Wars available for free today for a limited time.
We don’t get any other details, but Rovio did include the image above hinting the game might be inspired by Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace:
Angry Birds Stories July 3, 2013
Angry Birds updated w/ new ‘Egg Defender’ gameplay mode, 15 new levels, & 73 Bad Piggies contraptions
Rovio has released a big update today to its original Angry Birds app, which happens to remain as the #1 app of all time. Today’s update brings a brand new gameplay mode known as “Egg Defender,” which according to iTunes gives “Red special powers to attack the advancing pigs.”
Also included in today’s update is 15 new levels with all-new challenges, as well as “73 crazy pig contraptions” straight from Rovio’s hit spin off title ‘Bad Piggies’.
What’s New in Version 3.2.0
The #1 app of all time gets a fun new update! You may be an expert pig popper, but how will you cope with a moving target? One bird stands between the egg and the advancing pig army in the all-new Red’s Mighty Feathers episode. The fearless Red Bird faces wave after wave of Bad Piggies in their crazy contraptions. But wait! He now has some magic feathers from the Mighty Eagle himself – giving Red incredible new powers as he darts toward those pesky pigs at incredible speed!
Fun new gameplay – the Egg Defender mode gives Red special powers to attack the advancing pigs!
15 new levels – the latest Red’s Mighty Feathers episode brings fresh new challenges!
73 crazy pig contraptions – wave after wave of Bad Piggies edging closer in their wacky machines!