Just in time for spring adventures, Logitech’s Ultimate Ears has launched the latest addition to their speaker line, the Wonderboom. Gaining a reputation in previous years for their compact and well-designed speakers, UE’s Wonderboom is gunning to become the new no-fuss choice for portable speaker shoppers. We got to go hands-on with the company’s new pint-sized speaker offering.
Logitech Stories March 29
Logitech Stories August 11, 2016
Logitech introduces new ‘Pop Home Switch’ accessory for easily controlling smart home devices
Logitech has today taken the wraps off of a new accessory that it says will make smart home devices even easier to control. The company has introduced the Pop Home Switch, which allows users to set moods and control a variety of smart home products with the press of a button.
Logitech Stories August 2, 2016
When the 12.9-inch iPad Pro was unveiled last September, Logitech announced its Create keyboard case the same day. The USP of the keyboard is that it uses the Smart Connector for both power and data connections, so the keyboard doesn’t ever need to be charged and you avoid the delay you get with Bluetooth pairing.
The company took rather longer to support the smaller iPad Pro, but now has a Create keyboard available for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro …
Logitech Stories June 10, 2016
9to5Toys Last Call: 27” Retina 5K iMac $1,450, Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard $25, Power Inverter w/ USB $22, more
TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS:
Last Call Updates:
This Sony 1080p HDTV has smart functionality, four HDMI inputs and 3D: $550 shipped (Reg. $700)
- SapienStone’s Smart Slab is the coolest dining room table you’ve ever seen
- Give Dad a gift that lasts all year – magazine subs from $4: Bon Appetit, ESPN, many more
- AngerOfStick2 and its brutal beat’em up action goes free on iOS (Reg. $1)
- Step up to the tee with a Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood Driver this summer: $75 (Orig. $150)
- Green Deals: DEWALT 40V Max Lithium Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer $189 (Reg. $249), more
- Upgrade Dad’s closet with the Brooks Brother’s Semi-Annual Sale
- Use this mini Black+Decker automotive hand vac to finally get your car spotless: $40
- Feed the whole family with ease using this 6.5-qt touchscreen Crock-Pot slow cooker for $60
- Print labels fast and efficiently with the Dymo LabelWriter + four Label Rolls: $40 (Reg. $50)
Best Buy is knocking up to $350 off select Apple 27-inch Retina 5K iMacs, prices start at $1,450 w/ .edu
Best Buy’s two-day sale is packed w/ deals on accessories, HDTVs, more: Logitech K480 Bluetooth Keyboard $25, more
Smartphone Accessories: Aukey 300W Power Inverter w/ Dual Outlets & 2.4A USB Ports $22 Prime shipped, more
Upgrade to Apple’s 15-inch MacBook Pro 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB for $1,600 shipped (Reg. $1,999)
Best Buy is taking up to $200 off Apple Watch Stainless Steel: 38mm from $349, 42mm starts at $399
Pebble Steel Smartwatch for iOS and Android $80 shipped, Apple Watches up to $200 off, more
Start your week with a $100 discount on iPad mini 4 & Air 2, priced from $300 shipped
Apple’s 12.9″ 128GB iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular is all the way down to $800 (Reg. $1,079)
App Store Free App of the Week: Drop Flip puzzler goes free for the first time ever (Reg. $2)
Rovio’s Bad Piggies for iPhone/iPad goes free for the first time in years (Reg. $1)
Colorware tricked out a MacBook with an Apple IIe design and it’s awesome
Father’s Day Gift Guide Hub: One Place with all the best deals
MORE NEW GEAR FROM TODAY:
Logitech Stories May 24, 2016
The Ultimate Ears (UE) division of Logitech has been making some of the best Bluetooth speakers out there for quite some time. When I reviewed the waterproof UE Roll last year, it became the no-brainer summer music purchase, especially as 9to5toys caught it dipping down to $50 a few times in the past few weeks.
The UE Roll is super-portable, mostly flat, rugged and so waterproof you can bring it into a pool with its own little floatie. The sound quality is amazng for the small form factor and the battery lasts between 5-10 hours. This is the speaker I take with me on most trips because it is small in the backpack yet still sounds great, pairs easily with multiple devices and even has iOS/Android apps for creating alarms and checking battery. Obviously if you are throwing a house/pool party, you’ll want something more substantial like UE Boom and Megaboom.
- Blasts out 15 percent more sound, delivering epic tunes in the palm of your hand.
- Has a longer wireless range of 100-feet (up from 66-ft)
- Is available in five vibrant colors: Habanero, Tropical Anime, Volcano, Atmosphere and Sugarplum
- Offers portability and versatility like no other speaker, with the same completely waterproof (IPX 7) design, bungee cord loop and sleek, disk-shape design of UE ROLL – packing in even more without adding extra size or bulk
- Plus, it comes with its very own UE Floatie in every package, so your speaker can float right through the fun and splash up next to you
I’m not going to blow smoke … and say that this is a big upgrade. It isn’t. In fact, at at least a $30 premium over the original UE Roll, I’m going to do something I rarely ever do – recommend you buy the old model for $30 less at Amazon (Verizon and Best Buy too). You really won’t notice any difference and that $30 bucks you save can go almost halfway into purchasing another original UE Roll to pair up for stereo sound (for 200% the sound).
Logitech Stories April 25, 2016
As I’ve detailed in the past, I originally purchased the 12.9-inch iPad Pro last November before switching to the to 9.7-inch model last month due to the lack of software optimization on Apple’s part. When I first wrote about this switch, some people were curious as to why I went with the more expensive 9.7-inch iPad Pro over the cheaper iPad Air. Well, there were too main reasons: Apple Pencil and Smart Connector.
Since the start, the potential of the Smart Connector has intrigued me. So far, we’ve only seen a few keyboard cases that take advantage of the feature, but now Logitech is announcing its LOGI Base Charging Stand with Smart Connector for iPad Pro and I’ve been using it for the past few days…