Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour: A few big games are hitting the App Store today. Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City started hitting the store last night, and today we get the latest instalment from Gameloft’s Modern Combat series, “Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour”.
The #1 FPS is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further. In the wake of a nuclear disaster, the only chance to avoid global devastation is in the hands of the few elite soldiers who must track down and rescue the world’s leaders from a frighteningly familiar terrorist group.
Google Shopper version 3.0: Google has released a brand new version of its Google Shopper app today bringing a new, faster UI with larger images, a new sales screen, more effective search for apparel “with image-centric search results,” and much more:
* New UI with faster navigation and bigger images.
* Discover sales and special offers in your area from the new sales screen.
* Search for apparel and accessories more effectively with image-centric search results.
* Make more informed buying decisions with GoodGuide product ratings.
* Get great deals online with retail promotions.
* Find out about new features and content with push notifications.
SoundCloud version 2.4: A few nice improvements and new features to the SoundCloud iOS app:
– Introducing Reposts: sounds you repost will appear in your stream.
– New search with suggestions and more relevant results
– Improved Facebook integration
– Visually enhanced welcome screens for new users
– Streaming improvements and bug fixing
Evernote version 5.1: Version 5.1 of the Evernote iPhone and iPad apps brings Evernote Business support a business themed notebook design, the ability hide the premium view, and more:
– Evernote Business support, including new Business Notebook design
– Sort by created date and note counts in all note lists
– Premium users can hide the Premium View
– Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements
Snapseed version 1.5: As we told you earlier, the Google-acquired Snapseed iOS has gone free to celebrate the introduction of version 1.5 and new Android app. The update also includes the following improvements: Read more