Just in time for Black Friday: Target app update brings store maps, iOS7 design and gestures
With only 2 days left until the holiday shopping season kicks off with Black Friday, Target has pushed out an update for its iOS app. Version 6.3 brings a new design full of iOS 7-inspired fonts, colors and icons. Users can more easily navigate the app with the swipe-to-go-back feature just like the one that is prominently used in the stock Mail app. Of course, the app continues to offer power shopping tools like a Store Finder, TargetLists, access to the weekly ad, and more.
As a heads up for all you Black Friday shoppers, Target has already made some of its deals available for Red customers. Stay tuned to 9to5Toys all week for instant access to the hottest deals.
What’s New in Version 6.3
Just in time for the holidays…
• Design: Say hello to iOS 7 with updated designs and swipe-to-go-back.
• Shopping List: Build your lists faster with improved typeahead results. See which items in your list are on sale. Then, simply swipe right to check it off your list.
• What’s in Store: Open the app in any Target store to be inspired by trending products, deals across the store, popular Cartwheel offers and recipes.
• Save: See an item with a Cartwheel offer? Add it to your Cartwheel app with a single tap.
Thanks to your feedback, in-store features keep getting better.
• Find: Maps are now more accurate with better support for multiple floors.
Whether a specific product or a generic item, the new shopping list will show you where to find it on your store map. As you check items off, we’ll show you the next item nearest to you.
• Decide: Tap on an item in your shopping list to see what options are available and if it’s in stock in your store, even from the comfort of home.
*Available in select stores in Minneapolis, Seattle and Chicago, plus all City Target locations.